Who are the intended participants for the event?
- Clean energy technology suppliers and service providers from around the world representing private sector and International Organizations having interest and experiences with countries in Asia Pacific to share experiences on Climate Technologies
- National Designated Entities (NDE), or NDE nominated government agencies and development organizations with projects or programs in Asia Pacific Region on climate technology needs focusing on energy like renewable energy, energy efficiency, transportation or any related areas that are funded or anticipating funding, which requires clean energy technology and services.
What private sector matchmaking event offers?
- Up to 10 effective and to the point face-to-face bilateral discussion in slots of 15 and 20 minutes organized through an online matchmaking platform between NDEs in Asia Pacific and clean energy technology suppliers and service providers
- An excellent venue to share experiences on the challenges faced in implementing clean energy initiatives and to learn from good practices and successful case studies from fellow implementers as well as technology suppliers and service providers.
How to register for participation?
Step 1. It is a prerequisite for the participants to register on Online Matchmaking Platform and to create a profile.
Step 2. Submission of Requests or Expression of Interest
- NDE to share request on funded clean energy climate technology needs focusing on renewable energy, energy efficiency, transportation or any related areas
- Climate Technology or Service Provider to submit Expression of Interest on the request of NDEs including the technologies and approaches they have to offer.
Step 3. Send the meeting requests using the online platform to book meetings on the days of event 20-21 November 2019
Once registered, you will have access to a mobile application where you can review your matches, and scheduled meetings during the face to face Matchmaking Event.
Please see the draft agenda here- Concept Note and Agenda - CTCN Matchmaking Event G-STIC 2019.pdf
To register for the event please go to the section under CALL FOR REGISTRATION
If you have any questions please feel free to contact to below-
Mr. Sambit Nayak (Mitigation Specialist Asia Pacific- CTCN)
Mr. N Vasudevan- (Tech Support to CTCN on matchmaking event)
For more information on CTCN services, please visit https://www.ctc-n.org/about-ct...
CTCN Technical Assistance- https://www.ctc-n.org/technica...
CTCN NDEs- https://www.ctc-n.org/about-ct...